Excel Revise in a Month Year 5 NAPLAN*-style Tests:
- includes an introduction to the actual tests.
- covers the e ssential literacy and numeracy components assessed in the actual tests li>
- topics for literacy include spelling, grammar, punctuation, comp rehension and writing
- topics for numeracy include number, space , measurement, patterns, algebra and data
- provides a balanced f our-day-a-week program that tells your child exactly what to study on ea ch day
- provides plenty of varied exercises, real test practice and two sample test papers
- includes fully explained answers to all questions and a detailed marking guide for writing questions ul>
- key points –� provides a detailed summary of each topic
- test your skills –� gives your child the opportunity to practise
- real test –� allows your child to practise qu estions like those in the real test
- sample test papers –� allows your child to become familiar with the format of the actual t ests
- suggested time – helps prepare your child to an swer questions under the time constraints of the actual tests
- e asy-to-use presentation
Excel Revise in a Month Year 5 NAPLAN*-style Tests will help your child revise for success with the following features:
Excel Revise in a Month s tudy guides take the hard work out of studying. Maximise your childs r esults in the shortest time possible. Excel makes it easy for y our child. Excel has helped students achieve exam success for o ver twenty years. We are the leading publisher of study guides in Austra lia. We have chosen the most experienced authors to write the Excel< /em> series to ensure that our study guides are of the highest standard.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN p rogram and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian gover nments.