Excel Revise in a Month Year 3 NAPLAN*-style Tests:
- includes an introduction to the actual tests.
- covers the e ssential literacy and numeracy components assessed in the actual tests li>
- topics for literacy include spelling, grammar, punctuation, comp rehension and writing
- topics for numeracy include number, measu rement, space, patterns, chance and data
- provides a balanced fo ur-day-a-week program that tells your child exactly what to study on eac h day
- provides plenty of varied exercises, real test practice a nd two sample test papers
- includes fully explained answers to a ll questions and a detailed marking guide for writing questions
- key points –� provides a detailed summary of each topic
- test your skills –� gives your child the opportunity to p ractise
- real test –� allows your child to practise que stions like those in the real test
- sample test papers –� allows your child to become familiar with the format of the actual te sts
- suggested time –� helps prepare your child to answ er questions under the time constraints of the actual tests
- eas y-to-use presentation
Excel Revise in a Month Year 3 NAPLAN*-style Tests will h elp your child revise for success with the following features:
Excel Revise in a Month stu dy guides take the hard work out of studying. Maximise your childs res ults in the shortest time possible. Excel makes it easy for you r child. Excel has helped students achieve exam success for ove r twenty years. We are the leading publisher of study guides in Australi a. We have chosen the most experienced authors to write the Excel series to ensure that our study guides are of the highest standard. p> * This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN pro gram and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governm ents.
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN pro gram and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governm ents.